Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i HEART california

What a great trip! Not only did I get to see my wonderful family and friends, but my mom is an amazing party planner and threw me the best shower ever! I was so overwhelmed with all the people who came (some I havent seen in like 7 years) and their generosity, I cannot begin to send out enough thank you's! This little boy is already so loved and goint to be one stylish kid! - Unfortunately, I have only 1 picture because my moms camera stinks and they all have funky lines running through them :( I got to spend about 3 days with one of my best friends, who also happens to be due with her first little girl 2 weeks after me (talk about perfect planning). It was so fun to compare bellies, and all the "joys" of being prego since this is all new territory for both of us. There was LOTS of baby talk- sorry Lynds, who had to endure it over lunch- but it was the best! We played in Rancho and San Clemente (who doesnt love a beautiful day at the beach in the winter).
My Uncle and his family were in town from UT as well, so it was fun to see them and my cute cousins. They ADORED Justin. He is going to be the best dad ever!
My grandpa from Canada (my moms dad) was also in town and made it out for a great evening with us. Hes a big cowboy, and Justin loves getting him going about life back home on the cattle ranch.

4 comments:

ChrisnDave said...

Yay for belly pics! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!

Brooke and Ryan said...

Have I told you lately that I miss you? It looks like you both had a great time in sunny CA. Wish we were there. Keep your eyes out for cheap flights cause we wanna come up to see you.. maybe beginning of June?? xoxoxox

Stephanie said...

Yea! What a fun trip! So glad you had a fun baby shower. Can't wait to meet baby boy Aida. :)

The Grahams said...

Sounds like lots of fun! We just can't stand being away from the warm and sunny beaches down there either, so we are going down there at the end of April to play in the sun! How's Lake Oswego treating you guys?? Cant wait to meet your new little guy!