Sunday, March 29, 2009

weekend recap

this boy is happiest in the water! He finaly got to try out his christmas present. He has been patiently waiting for a chance to try the paddle board, and in the 2 hours of no rain this weekend, he got his chance in the Willamette River. I'm pretty eager to try it out too, but there was no way I was getting into that water, it was soo cold!
He also joined a local Ausie Rules Football team and they had their first game this weekend. He was so excited, he could control his urge to tackle everyone who got near him. That includes taking down this kid into a huge puddle! It was hilarious!

"good on 'ya mate!"

5 comments:

Danny and Kristen Woodbury said...

Hey, I might not be able to surf, but I think I could handle the paddle surf board thing! I am at home in fresh bodies of water! Though I prefer sea-dos, skiing, knee boarding, and tubing... but that sure looks fun! Good times! Two months till little Aida comes!

Brooke and Ryan said...

Ryan would LOVE to play on that league with Justin. How fun.

Drew and Kat said...

Kelly! I have just been catching up on your blog...I have fallen behind on reading everyone's during auditing busy season! Glad to hear things are going well, and you look so cute preggers!

We got the cute invitation to your baby shower a little while ago in California, and I was not able to get away from work in time! However, my mom and I have a little something for you guys! Can you let us know your address?!

georgia & kent said...

Hey Big J, looking good my fiend! Hows the AFL going over there? Did I tell you that I flew to Melbourne to see Gellong take on the Hawks? Grand final rematch! It was so good.

Anyway, when are we going to catch up for a SKYPE? its been ages and we want to see how you are settling into that strange country of yours

Kent

ChrisnDave said...

Ha ha, what a stud Justin is. I love his passion for being active, and I love that you encourage and support him in it!