Friday, February 6, 2009

the big 2-9!

This year I wanted to make Justins birthday way special because he has been the best husband ever. Daily I cant believe how lucky I am to have such a wonderful man to share my life with. He truely is my best friend. Life could not be any better. I can't wait to see him as a daddy and I cant believe this is the last birthday we will have as just the 2 of us. So I enlisted the help of my family to help surprise him with a big breakfast because that night after work we would be unloading our truck of crap into our new place. It went down like clock work. He didnt even notice I was missing from our bed while he was getting ready. The look of shock on his face was I'm sure from the pure shock of seeing me out of bed at 6:30 am. We decorated the nook, wrapped up some presents, and made him a big stack of pancakes and fresh blueberry delight.
He was so surprised by his new kite board.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy bday, Justin! What a yummy surprise to wake up to, too! Glad you guys find a great place to live finally. :)

Megan and Greg said...

That is so sweet! What a good surprise! Oh man- 29? Gettin' up there, Justin :)