Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby on the Way

Ladies and Gentlemen,
This is Justin, I never write on this but Kelly is a bit pre-occupied right now since she is in labor!!!  So far so good, Kelly is dilated to an 8 and the doctor feels the baby should be well on its way.  Bless her heart, when we got here she was already at 7, but was holding out so I could get some more sleep in.  We both are a bit surprised (and a little unprepared) though since he wasn't supposed to come till May 8th.   Hopefully, his crib will arrive in the next few days.  Till then he'll have to bunk down with mom and dad.  Well, I better go.  Tune in soon as I will give play by play from the birth canal.... or maybe just some post birth pictures.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin, I'll send you a buck if you don't loose it when they come out and look at you for the first time. Nothing better. Good luck
-Bryce

Stephanie said...

Good luck, guys! You'll be parents by the end of the day! :)

Megan said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't wait to see him!!

georgia & kent said...

Hey hey!! That's great news :) Cant wait to see pictures of little 'Aida...truly Asia'. But seriously, how did you get out of the labour ward to use the internet? I mean seriously! Such a Justin thing to do - I can image you saying 'babe I gotta go use the internet, can you hold on another 15 minutes'!

I'm in the office looking for the satellite link :)

DCRomney said...

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo! I was thinking maybe she'd deliver early since that lady at JoAnn's said she looked like she was about to pop! :)
Can't wait to hear how it all goes, and to see pics! CONGRATS!!! (Did you manage to do it all natural???)

DCRomney said...

PS River has always slept with us and its THE BEST, basically because you don't have to get up in the middle of the night and wander to the crib in the nursery just to stick the pacifier back in or whatever :)

lisa said...

WOW, how exciting!! So be a good dad and leave that new baby to update your blog with the dealio as soon as possible. i hope mom and THE BOY are doing well. let us know if you're up to visitors...jack's dying to come push all the buttons on kelly's bed.

ChrisnDave said...

UM.... I'M DYING FOR AN UPDATE!!! PICTURES!!! HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN!!! NAME??? COME ON JUSTIN!!!